Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I know it's a cop-out, and I don't even care.

Just like last time, I'm creating a super lazy post. I was going to write a legitimate update, but everyone in my office seems hell bent on annoying the ever living shit out of me today. So it's time for me to say "Fuck everything; I'm going to create a bullshit blog post full of GIFs. Also, please stop having your extremely loud and incredibly pointless conversations right behind my desk and go fuck yourselves. Thaaaaanks!"


When I'm hungover: 







When I'm talking to people I don't know very well:











My friends and I having a conversation:

             


When I'm forced to dress up:

 











When someone pulls out in front of me and then goes as sloooow as possible:













When I get home from work and being stuck in traffic for an hour:














When it's time to get up and go to work in the mornings:




How I feel when someone asks me to find something for them, that I've shown them how to find before:



When coworkers insist on having obnoxiously loud and trivial conversations right behind my desk:







When my boyfriend's coworker won't shut up:













When one of my coworkers butts in and answers a question that someone specifically asked me: 








Okay, I'm done for now. I feel a bit better...thank you for letting me GIF it out. You guys are the best!

1 comment:

  1. Floral bonnet one is my new lease on life.

    ReplyDelete