Thursday, June 21, 2012

I couldn't decide what I wanted to write about, so this is what you're getting instead

MORE GIFS!!!

I do apologize for all the non-posts lately. I've just been so busy, but I don't want to leave you guys empty handed either.


When some random guy comes up and tries to dance with me at the club:

Also can anyone tell me what the fuck that is??

This is exactly why I never picked up any sport other than horseback riding:


When someone gives me tequila:



Every time I find out that a house that I love already has a lease put in on it:




Whenever I try to put my sunglasses on like a badass:



When I'm in the middle of a sentence and lose my train of thought:



What I want to do when someone sits right in my line of vision:



When I've had waaaaay too much caffeine:



When someone gets in trouble for something that was my idea, I stand there like:

Like I had nothing to do with it.


When I think my surprise is better than it actually is:



When I explain Pretty Little Liars to my cat:



When someone gets an attitude about our software at work and acts like its glitchiness is a personal slight against them, I REALLY want to do this:


and this:



When I hear my voice on a recording or see myself on video:



When I try to pretend that something someone said offended me:



When my friends and I are trying to get away with something, and they're being obvious, I'm like:



When something isn't done how I like it:



When I'm trying to watch what I eat, and someone buys sweets for the office:

















When my sister starts asking me unnecessary questions because she's nosy, I'm like:



Arguing with a friend about who's right and who's wrong:



When someone outside of the argument asks me if what I'm saying is true, I'm like:



Finding out that I was right:


Being stuck in a situation where I'm forced to listen to other people's inane conversations:


When I drop a particularly tasty bit of food on the floor, I'm like:



When I compare my aspirations to my friends' aspirations:


When I'm drunk and leaving the bar:


When someone says something so stupid that it takes me a minute to process:



When my mom yells at me, but hears me talking shit as she walks away:




Okay, I'm done for today!



2 comments:

  1. I don't care how many GIFs are on the internet, I can never get enough.

    (That last pug one is a personal fave.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Britt! I feel the same way, but never know if everyone else does too. It's good to hear that someone other than myself loves them as much as I do.

    (I laugh every time I see that one.)

    ReplyDelete