Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Where my silverbacks at??

Earlier today I was googling Silverback gorillas, but I forgot I was in Google Maps, so it started giving me locations that had Silverback in the name, but I thought it would be better if they showed you where actual Silverback gorillas are. I don't care that there's a company called Silverback Hauling in Coronado, CA...well, unless gorillas are actually hauling your shit for you. That  would be awesome...although more than likely PETA would get wind of it and be all, "Ohh nooo...that's unethical! There are animal labor laws against that! Poor silverback gorillas...they're endangered, you know!", and shut it down. Fuck you, PETA. If gorillas want to haul my stuff, then who am I to tell them otherwise? I would pay them in bananas or whatever the shit they eat...I'm not an asshole.

Anyway, like I was saying, I think it would be better if Google Maps showed you where they were located. I mean, how cool would that shit be? I wouldn't necessarily want to go check them out because, holy Hell, have you seen them when they're angry? They hulk the fuck out. No me gusta. I just think it would be cool to know where they are at any given moment. I get that scientists have that kind of technology, but in case anyone was wondering, I am not a scientist. I'm sorry...I know you're disappointed.



.....


Also, don't be this guy:


Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment